This workshop will be a practical focus on understanding the five-stage model proposed by the Hasso-Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford (d.school): empathise, define, ideate, prototype and test, to promote a more inclusive, natural and personalised learning environment. This design thinking will integrate with McTighe and Wiggins' Backward Design to focus curriculum on purposeful planning of STEAM dreams to realise authentic learning outcomes.
Key learning outcomes:
· Developing your own augmented learning pathways using QR codes and HP Reveal
· Increasing your awareness to utilise the environment more to bring learning to life
4:30 PM Embracing Purposeful Design and Technology Use to Meet the Unique Needs of Pedagogy and Promote Holistic Learning
· Creating interconnected and future ready classrooms that appeal to educators and students
· Using technology as the lever for experiential learning and developing new pedagogies
· Evolving hybrid spaces that cater to new learning paradigms