All You Need To Know About 4th Annual Next Generation Learning Spaces
To attract and retain modern students, as well as improve engagement and drive better results, the classroom and campus of the future must utilize the physical space effectively, whilst leveraging tech-driven innovations that support the innovative environment and pedagogy.
Drawing upon four years of innovative discourse around the future of learning, 4th Annual Next Generation Learning Spaces, 8-9 May, Singapore will once again gather educators from K-12 schools and higher education institutions to explore the innovative ways to redesign and revamp the learning spaces for student success.
Key Conference Themes :
- Understanding the learning behaviours of next generation and how to improvise learning spaces
- Building smart learning spaces to improve students’ engagement and creativity
- Aligning pedagogy and technology with the spaces effectively
- Applying spaces design, furniture, lighting and technologies innovatively to enrich learning experiences
- Evaluating the impact of new designed spaces on students’ performance and engagement
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.